Real Leather| Top Layer Cowhide Retro Classic Distressed Motorcycle Biker Jacket
Taiwan & Korean Orders' Attention
1. Orders to Taiwan must be real-name certified as per the law policy. The consignee name and phone NO should be all the same as register in EZ WAY. Non-Taiwanese nationals are required to provide full name and passport number.
2. Orders to South Korean need to leave Personal Customs Code to pass customs. Korean language for shipping address is preferred.
Contact us if any question.
1. IF YOUR LEATHER GETS WET, DRY IT.
Gently blot (not rub!) excess as soon as possible, and allow the rest to air dry. Do not use a heat source to speed up the drying.
2. IF YOUR LEATHER GETS TOO DRY, CONDITION IT.
Massage a high-quality leather conditioner into the leather and use a clean cloth to gently wipe off excess.
3. IF YOUR LEATHER GETS DIRTY, CLEAN IT.
Start by always handling your leather with clean hands - oil and residue will easily transfer to leather. Once or twice a year, remove dirt buildup by wiping down your leather bag with a cleaner made specifically for leather. Apply in a circular motion, and wipe off with a slightly damp cloth to avoid clogging the pores of the leather.
Store leather in a space away from heat, humidity, sunlight, and dust - preferably in a fabric (not plastic!) bag and/or box. Air leather bags, jackets, and luggage once every few weeks to prevent mold growth.
When you care for leather properly, it will become more beautiful, rugged, and interesting over time, echoing its adventures—and yours
1. The size chart is for reference purposes only. Sizing will vary between products. With the difference in the measurement method, please allow 1-3 cm in size deviation.
2. There might be slightly difference in color, because of the computer monitor settings.
Worldwide Delivery & Shipping Policy
Most styles can be shipped out within 3-5 working days. We can supply free worldwide shipping(Except for remote areas) for order over $99, shipping time usually takes 3-15 working days, which depends on your shipping areas.