9oz Wabash Vent Hole Work Shirt
Taiwan & Korean Orders' Attention
1. Orders to Taiwan must be real-name certified as per the law policy. The consignee name and phone NO should be all the same as register in EZ WAY. Non-Taiwanese nationals are required to provide full name and passport number.
2. Orders to South Korean need to leave Personal Customs Code to pass customs. Korean language for shipping address is preferred.
Contact us if any question.
*Wabash is pure Indigo dye. When wearing this garment for the first time is it possible if worn over something like a white T-Shirt that some blue dye transference will happen. This will gradually stop after a few washes.
Shell: 9 oz denim, 100% cotton
Wabash print fabrics, popularized by the J.L. Stifel and Sons company in the early 20th century, are workwear stalwarts despite only about 30 years of production.
The vent hole work shirt was designed by the American brand Powr-House in the 1940-1950s. It aims to increase the airflow, let the operator feel drier. With the advent of new quick-drying technology fabrics, this old-fashioned design only appeared as a retro symbol.
Details & Features:
- Single breasted closure
- Two front chest pockets
- Regular fit
- Machine wash
1. Machine wash, or handwash. Wash with water below 40 degrees.
2. Do not bleach. When washing, the color may fade slightly, so please do not wash with white or light-colored items.
3. Rinse thoroughly after washing. If detergent remains, it may discolor or fade.
4. Avoid direct sunlight and dry in the shade to prevent dark clothes from fading. Hang it up.
1. The size chart is for reference purposes only. Sizing will vary between products. With the difference in the measurement method, please allow 1-3 cm in size deviation.
2. There might be slightly difference in color, because of the computer monitor settings.
Delivery & Shipping Policy
Most styles can be shipped out within 3-5 working days. We can supply free worldwide shipping(Except for remote areas) for order over $99, shipping time usually takes 3-15working days, which depends on your shipping areas.