Navajo Print Cotton Twill Shirt
Taiwan & Korean Orders' Attention
1. Orders to Taiwan must be real-name certified as per the law policy. The consignee name and phone NO should be all the same as register in EZ WAY. Non-Taiwanese nationals are required to provide full name and passport number.
2. Orders to South Korean need to leave Personal Customs Code to pass customs. Korean language for shipping address is preferred.
Contact us if any question.
Details & Cares:
- Navajo pattern
- Single front patch pockets
- Button down
- Classic collar
- Curved hem
- Machine wash
Size & Fit:
- True to size
- Loose fit
|Size (Inch)||US Size||Chest||Length||Shoulder||Sleeve|
* The Navajo printed pattern block is random in repeat. The effect in pictures is one of them.
Description:Navajo textiles are more than an expression of art; they are an expression of spirituality, community, and cultural continuity. According to Navajo tradition, weaving is the most ancient and sacred practice of their people.
Two spirits, the Spider People, brought hemp seeds to the Navajo. Spider Man taught them to make the loom, while Spider Woman taught them how to weave so that they could always provide for themselves.
Diamond and the triangle were two of the earliest design elements to be utilized by Navajo weavers. We cannot be too sure of some of the meanings, but many Navajo grandmothers will tell you that the diamond is a symbol of the Dinétah or Navajo homeland with its four sacred corners that are marked by the four sacred mountains. Triangles are basic building blocks of Navajo design. Placed on top of each other, triangles can become a series of prayer feathers or songs or become the backbone of a mountain Yei figure.
1. The size chart is for reference purposes only. Sizing will vary between products. With the difference in the measurement method, please allow 1-3 cm in size deviation.
2. There might be slightly difference in color, because of the computer monitor settings.
Delivery & Shipping Policy
Most styles can be shipped out within 3-5 working days. We can supply free worldwide shipping(Except for remote areas) for order over $99, shipping time usually takes 3-15working days, which depends on your shipping areas.