16 oz. Redline Denim Corduroy Collar Storm Rider Jacket
Taiwan & Korean Orders' Attention
1. Orders to Taiwan must be real-name certified as per the law policy. The consignee name and phone NO should be all the same as register in EZ WAY. Non-Taiwanese nationals are required to provide full name and passport number.
2. Orders to South Korean need to leave Personal Customs Code to pass customs. Korean language for shipping address is preferred.
Contact us if any question.
|Size (Inch)||US Size||Chest||Shoulder||Length|
Size & Fit:
- Asian size
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal.
Details & Cares:
- Storm rider
- 16oz red selvage raw denim
- Corduroy collar
- 2 front buttoned patch pockets
- 2 side jetted pockets
- 6 buttons fastening
- Zigzag stitch fly
- Regular shirt collar
- Buttoned cuffs
- Adjustable buttoned hem
- 100% Cotton
- Hand wash
Its full name was COWBOY 101-J and later became RIDERS 101-J. COWBOY 101-J before World War II had a similar appearance to TYPE 1, including front fold, bag-type breast patch bag and back waist adjustment ring, while COWBOY 101-J after World War II had a new look, with a more waist tight cut and the movement of the fold moved to the chest pocket and below the pocket. Instead, L 557 XX (TYPE 3), which came out nearly 20 years later, was like a learning experience, completely breaking free of 507 XX (TYPE 2). It is worth mentioning that this model has a corduroy collar and a special version of 101-LJ inside the blanket. The L in the model stands for inside, that is, a layer of blanket is added inside the tannin coat. Corduroy neckline is made to complement the tannin material. 101-LJ has a famous name -Storm Riders, please remember!
1. The size chart is for reference purposes only. Sizing will vary between products. With the difference in the measurement method, please allow 1-3 cm in size deviation.
2. There might be slightly difference in color, because of the computer monitor settings.
Delivery & Shipping Policy
Most styles can be shipped out within 3-5 working days. We can supply free worldwide shipping(Except for remote areas) for order over $99, shipping time usually takes 3-15working days, which depends on your shipping areas.