Bomber Jacket Training Suit Reflective Quick-drying Hooded Jacket
Taiwan & Korean Orders' Attention
1. Orders to Taiwan must be real-name certified as per the law policy. The consignee name and phone NO should be all the same as register in EZ WAY. Non-Taiwanese nationals are required to provide full name and passport number.
2. Orders to South Korean need to leave Personal Customs Code to pass customs. Korean language for shipping address is preferred.
Contact us if any question.
We made 2 versions for the jacket, both casual wearing and sport outside are good choice.
#U.S.Air Force PT Jacket
1. The surface layer of the jacket is made of quick-drying fabric, and the inner mesh is lined.
2. The front and back are white piping and silver reflective V-shaped pattern.
3. Embroidered Air Force logo on the upper left of the chest
4. Hidden temporary cap inside the collar
5. Hidden exhaust vents on the back
#U.S.ARMY IPFU Jacket
1. The surface layer of the jacket is made of quick-drying fabric, and the inner mesh is lining
2. The large V shape reflective painter on the chest and back are made of reflective fabric
3. ARMY embroidery on the upper left of the chest
CULTURE AND HISTORY
- 1. Machine wash. Wash with water below 40 degrees.
- 2. Do not bleach. When washing, the color may fade slightly, so please do not wash with white or light-colored items.
- 3. Rinse thoroughly after washing. If detergent remains, it may discolor or fade.
- 4. Avoid direct sunlight and dry in the shade to prevent dark clothes from fading. Hang it up.
1. The size chart is for reference purposes only. Sizing will vary between products. With the difference in the measurement method, please allow 1-3 cm in size deviation.
2. There might be slightly difference in color, because of the computer monitor settings.
Delivery & Shipping Policy
Most styles can be shipped out within 3-5 working days. We can supply free worldwide shipping(Except for remote areas) for order over $99, shipping time usually takes 3-15working days, which depends on your shipping areas.